Further resources are available in the marketing folder of your Distributors resources Dropbox – see overview below and link here: https://www.dropbox.com/home/Distributor%20Resources
Update to distributors presentation
At the most recent distributor’s technical training, Fernando gave an update on corporate and local activity. A copy of that presentation can be found in Dropbox: Update Distributors Mar-13.
A2B (brand) guidelines
This guide is for our partners to have as reference when commissioning, designing or delivering communications relating to A2B around the world.
Specifically, it documents the visual language and communication style that makes our brand so strong – from designing bike displays in shop to our font type and size – the guide includes recommendations on:
- Displaying A2B bikes and merchandise
- Creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Using A2B imagery
- Instructions for logo placement and designing stationery etc.
If you have any questions about this guide or our brand, please contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this folder, you will find templates for A2B:
- Business cards
Plus a document showing stationery samples and a design document (InDesign) for printing model lists.
Please bear with us while we add documents to the Exhibitions folder – we will let you know when it’s complete.
Point of sale
- POS catalogue – shows all point of sale materials available and costs
- POS in Store working progress – this document shows how best to display A2B bikes for:
1. Shops selling a limited bike range (2-3 bikes) but wanting to create an A2B space
2. Store-in-store (shop-in-shop) layout concepts
pdf files of our global and international brochure (Polish versions can be found here too).
Adding new dealers – a reminder
An Excel spreadsheet is available to complete when adding new dealers in your region.
Filling in and returning this document will give us all the information we need to ensure new dealers are visible on the website as soon as possible.
Help us to help you!