This A2B has a rather distinctive look. The motor pushes it very smoothly, but forcefully, up to 30 km/h, and there’s the option of riding up to 20 km/h without pedaling at all.
We’d like to extend a warm welcome to the following dealers who’ve recently joined our growing network of dealers across the US:
• East Bay eBikes, San Ramon, California
• E-Bikes Hawaii, Oahu, Hawaii
• Haleakala Bike Co, Haiku, Hawaii
• E-Bike Store, Miami, FL
• Segway Barbados, Sunset Crest, Barbados
• Fuel Free Rec, Naples, Florida
• Hybrid Pedals, Arlington, VA
• Newport Bicycle, Newport, RI
• RITS Johnson Company, Greenwich, CT
• Bloomfield Bicycle & Repair Shop, Bloomfield,, CT
• Greenpath Electric Bikes, Brooklyn, NY.
Full details of these and all our dealers are available at: www.wearea2b.com/us. Don't forget to check out our Facebook page www.facebook.com/A2Bbikes , we'd love you to give us a like and share it with friends and family.
We look forward to working with you and to a prosperous and successful 2014.
Read our fun and informative interviews with retailers from around the globe on their electric bike world.
Read independent reviews of the e-bikes in the A2B range from respected media around the world. Covering technical, performance and style to help you find the right bike for you.